WINE: Reserva red.

ARIETIES: 95% Tempranillo, 5% Mazuelo.

D.O.: Rioja Alta.

VINEYARDS: 120 has. of our own estate vineyards surrounding the winery.

AGEINGAfter the harvesting by hand, the maceration for this wine usually takes about 15 to 20 days. After that time, 60% of the wine undergoes malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels, while the remaining 40% is put into second year barrels. After the malolactic fermentation, we age the wine in the same barrels for a minimum of 20 months.

TASTING NOTESCherry red colour and an aromatic component featuring the predominant flavour of forest fruits such as blackberries and blueberries. This is all married with the spicy and vanilla aromas it obtains from its time in the barrel. On the palate it is fresh and rounded, with background flavours of black fruits and scrubland spices.